Looking for sunburn relief?
Too much time in the sun can wreak havoc on our skin, causing painful redness, dryness and unsightly peeling. SunBurnt® After Sun Gel helps your skin recover from an afternoon at the beach, in the garden or at a ballgame.
How to treat a sunburn:
Only SunBurnt® contains a patented combination of active naturals plus non-sticky aloe for advanced after sun care.
SunBurnt® Gel aids in the healing of damaged skin from sun exposure by:
- Instantly cooling overheated skin
- Soothing & hydrating sunburned skin
- Helping to reduce skin redness and peeling
SunBurnt® works best when applied immediately after experiencing a sunburn.
For adults and children 2 years and older:
- Apply SunBurnt® liberally to the affected area until it has completely absorbed
- Use regularly until symptoms subside
For external use only.
Avoid contact with eyes.
Do not use if you are allergic to any of the ingredients.
If you are pregnant or breastfeeding, consult a physician before use.
Ask a physician before use if you have:
- Serious sunburns or burns
- Deep or puncture wounds
- Existing infection
Stop use and ask a physician if conditions persist or worsen, or if rash or other allergic reaction develops.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Made in the USA
- U.S. Patent Nos. 7,959,955 and 8,221,802
- This product was never tested on animals
- Store at 59 to 86 degrees F.
- All active ingredients are monographed in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States.